- Regions: JPN
- Club Nintendo reward program standalone release
- Rarity: Rare
- Release date:
- JPN: December 9th 2003
- Club Nintendo Price:
- JPN: 500P
- Black cable, length: 2m
- Internals variations: T3
- Stamp variations: CE•
White top shell and sky blue bottom shell, with a white plug and a red “Club Nintendo” logo. It was released as a standalone accessory through the Club Nintendo reward program in Japan.
- This controller is themed around the Club Nintendo reward program.
- This controller was redeemable through the Club Nintendo reward program in Japan with 500P, roughly the price of 10 games.
- This controller was part of the original lineup of 6 rewards for the launch of the Club Nintendo reward program in Japan announced on October 31st 2003.
- Here’s the original listing from Club Nintendo from which you could order the Club Nintendo GameCube controller: https://web.archive.org/web/20031102021515/http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/present_etc/p01.html
- About the release date; while the controller was announced on October 31st 2003, the rewards from the Club Nintendo reward program could only be redeemed by December 9th 2003.
- To confirm the purchase to their customers, Club Nintendo sent a white and blue certificate ahead of the delivery of the prize. This one mentions the “Hot Mario Campaign”, which is a promotion of the early Club Nintendo, so it is unique to the Club Nintendo controller. This certificate was often lost, and so a full set is hard to come by. See the certificate with its translation provided by Shairn below.