- Regions: Japan
- Release date unknown
- Rarity: Rare
- Modified OEM Jet Black and Platinum controllers with a RJ-11 cable.
- Internals variations: T2 (T1/T3 ?)
- Stamp variations: CE
Full body black or silver shell with a white “Nintendo GameCube” logo. It features a swapped RJ-11 cable.
- It is unknown which company provided the pay per play services in Japan.
- They started appearing on Yahoo Auctions and eBay as standalone items or bundles. They were thought to be prototypes at first, but the one in the picture has a plain blue sticker that reads “2 Kitano (North)” that hinted that they could be hotel controllers. It was later confirmed through a product description on Yahoo Auctions.
- They were packed in original Japanese boxes, it is unknown who modified them.
- They are exclusively Jet Black or Platinum T2s as far as I know.
- Since they were widely bought to be gutted for parts, it might become extremely rare in the future.